Want to know How To Find Amazon Storefront and what is it exactly? It turns out not many people are aware of Amazon storefronts. Read further to learn how to find Amazon storefront and how to create your own.
Most of us have heard about the Amazon shopping website, where shoppers can look for their favourite products and make purchases. But Amazon also has a separate marketplace for sellers called Amazon Storefront.
But how do you find a particular seller’s storefront? Stay tuned, as this article will explain everything about Amazon storefronts. In the end, I will also give you a few tips on how to create and manage your own storefront.
In this article, we will discuss the following:
- How To Find Amazon Storefront
- How does Storefront work?
- How to locate an Amazon storefront?
- How to create and find your storefront?
- Key takeaways
Amazon Storefront: How Does It Work?
A storefront is a primary way to interact with your customers and gives them a general idea about your products, business style, and brand. Amazon provides several tools to create interactive storefronts and list your entire product lineup for showcasing.
Not only that, but you can also use Amazon marketing tools for advertising your products on the storefront. But what is the difference between a regular Amazon product search and a storefront search? Let’s find out.
Traditionally, Amazon’s shopping website allows shoppers to find anything that is available on the marketplace. Customers can type their preferred keyphrases in the Search Box and find the desired products.
But those who are aware, go for the Amazon storefront search and find numerous sellers who are currently selling the particular product. Furthermore, they can go through the entire product lineup of the seller, find similar products from other sellers and compare the product prices, features, promotional offers, etc. Overall, this helps them make better product choices and gives them a unique shopping experience.
But What’s in it for you as a seller?
A storefront will allow you to create a one-stop mart for all your products. It gives your Amazon store better exposure and increases the chances of making a sale. Online shopping works in such a way that shoppers can always find something extra and decide to buy it then and there.
When conventional Amazon search, buyers can only see the product lists from different sellers, but with storefront search, they get the freedom to check your entire store. You are always one step away from making a sale on Amazon and a storefront can act as an effective landing page where you can promote and advertise your products.
How to Find Amazon Storefront?
As a seller, you always need to keep an eye on the competition, and visiting storefronts can provide you with essential details regarding products from your niche. By conducting a storefront search, you can find all the sellers based on product category, marketplace, region, and so on.
Let’s see how you can find Amazon storefronts:
- Visit Amazon’s homepage and search for Amazon storefront by typing the same in the search box.
- From the search results, pick the product of your preference and click to go to the product page.
- On the page, look for Seller details and click on Seller’s name to go to the Seller page.
- On the seller page, you can find every bit of information related to the seller profile, customers’ feedback, return/refund policy, Shipping policies, and the seller’s business name, and address.
- On the top of the seller page, right under the seller name, you will find an option – Visit the storefront. Click on it to go to the seller’s storefront. Here you can find all the products listed by the seller along with their prices, offers, etc.
However, there is another way you can visit the seller’s store and check out the entire product lineup.
Simply search for the Amazon storefront and go to the product page you want to check the seller of. On the product page, you can see the option to go directly to the store.
The store page gives you an overview of the seller’s currently listed products. If you are looking for a specific item, you can also search the entire store by typing the product name in the search bar. Furthermore, you can find the top-selling items, and upcoming launches or look for products based on various categories.
Create and Manage Your Storefront on Amazon– How To Find Amazon Storefront
With more than 300 million visitors every month, Amazon is, by far, the biggest and most reputed marketplace in the world. Creating a storefront gives you a platform to publicize your products in front of Amazon’s huge customer base.
Amazon provides several tools to create a storefront without needing any technical or programming knowledge. Also, you get a store dashboard where you can manage your storefront including product details, sales, inventory, and much more.
To create a storefront on Amazon, you need to have an Amazon seller account. Here is how you can do it:
- To create an account, go to Amazon Sign up page and register with your name, email address, and contact number.
- You have to choose a Business account to be able to create a storefront. It will cost you $39.99/month.
- Once you are done signing up, go to Amazon seller central page and look for the option Create a store.
- Simply follow the on-screen instructions to build your storefront.
Amazon allows you to create 3 types of storefronts – E-commerce, Physical, and Hybrid.
An E-commerce storefront allows you to list your products on the Amazon marketplace and sell them online using Amazon’s tools and services such as customer care, Amazon shipping, and so on.
You can manage your e-commerce storefront directly from the seller central dashboard. Simply sign in to your Amazon seller account and look for Manage my storefront.
Physical and Hybrid storefront requires you to have a physical location to sell your products along with space for a customer care team, fulfillment, and shipping facilities.
Amazon Storefront 2023: How To Find Amazon Storefront
Being the largest online shop, Amazon is a home for millions of products and hundreds of millions of shoppers. By creating a storefront on Amazon, you get a platform to showcase your entire product lineup on a single page.
For shoppers, it provides a better shopping experience as they have access to product details from various sellers. Also, storefronts provide recommendations based on past shopping patterns, upcoming launches, bestseller items, and much more. All in all, it’s a one-stop personalized shopping experience for customers.
- Helium 10 Black Friday 2023 — Exclusive 20% Off For 6 Months - September 18, 2023
- How to Sell on Amazon Handmade(2023): Tips & Tricks - July 21, 2023
- How To Find Amazon Storefront: The Best Guide 2023 - June 15, 2023